COVID -19/CORONAVIRUS UPDATED 11/05/2020 09:00GMT
BUSINESS AS (SORT OF) USUAL
After careful consideration and seeing advice, we are happy to confirm we are back in action. We have however cut down our shipping days to 2 days a week to minimise our contact with others and have minimal staff in our factory whilst ensuring social distancing.
- Our shipping days are TUESDAY and THURSDAY ONLY.
- Please expect DELAYS on response & dispatch.
Office; We are working as fast as we can but with absences due to Covid 19, please expect delays in replies to emails, contact forms & DMs. We are now shipping out just twice weekly due to social distancing however, you may receive dispatch confirmation emails any day of the week.
Factory; Our factory is also experiencing delays due to absences so some orders may take longer to arrive than others as they are producing as fast (and as safely) as they possibly can. You may find some orders arriving quicker than others, it just depends on our stock availability as some lines are still made to order.
- Please expect NON-CONTACT delivery
Royal Mail are under a lot of pressure, be kind to your postie. We use the quickest service possible to us but please expect delays with your parcel due to Covid-19. Postal workers are also working on a non-contact delivery meaning you are not able to physically sign for your parcel. Postal workers may sign for you and leave your parcel on your doorstep, so please look out for it. IT's bright pink so hard to miss.
- Wipe parcels down before bringing into your home
Our delivery options for inside UK;
£2.99 Standard Signed: Will arrive within 3-4 working days
- £0.00 OVER £50 Standard Signed: Will arrive within 3-4 working days
Our delivery options for outside UK;
£8.99 EUROPE Tracked & Signed: Will arrive within 7-10 working days *Expect delays*
- £9.99 REST OF WORLD Tracked & Signed: Will arrive within 10-15 working days *Expect delays*
- Our conditions are changing daily, so please check here for ongoing updates.
- Our parcels are sent via Royal Mail Signed For, please see information here on how Royal Mail have changed their Signed For method to avoid contact.
- International parcels are sent via Royal Mail then handed over to your local postal service. Please see your local postal service website before contacting us, this will be a lot quicker for you.
- If you have any queries at all, please get in touch here. We are still in office available to deal with any issues you may have.